Once (or even before) you start your thesis, please take some time to read through the LNDS study regulations and the study plan. These documents are provided in French (as validated by UNIGE & UNIL), and as translation into English. Please note the translation is provided for information purposes only and has no legal force. The French text remains authoritative.
Under the section “For PhD candidates” please find detailed information on
- Milestones of your thesis from LNDS and university admission to thesis defense procedures incl. the intermediate information and many other points
- Courses, credits and credit validation points
- How to get reimbursed for train travel to LNDS courses
- Career and research support incl. some help on how to (better) manage relations between thesis supervisor and student, funding and award possibilities and job sources
- Mobility incl. travel grant sources
- LNDS social activities incl. the LNDS running team (and hopefully more post-Covid activities soon)