The AGU Fall Meeting took place last week in Washington D.C. Our group member’s contributions:
- Subedi S, Hetényi G, Denton P and Sauron A (ED51C-0677). Seismology-at-School in Nepal: a first regional educational and seismic network.
- Colavitti L,Hetényi G and AlpArray Working Group (S31D-0535). A new technique to construct 3-D Vs models: Implementation of Ray Tracing, Model Parameterization and Inversion.
- Alvizuri CR, Walter F and Hetényi G (S51D-0367). Seismic moment tensor and single force analysis of landslides in Switzerland and Greenland.
- Scarponi M, Hetényi G, Plomerova J, Solarino S, Berthet T, Baron L and AlpArray-Ivrea Working Group (T51G-0249). High-resolution imaging of the Ivrea Geophysical Body: A joint seismic and gravity approach.
- Pistone M, Petri B, Müntener O, Almqvist BSG, Hetényi G, Zappone A and Baumgartner L (V33D-0272). Unravelling magma emplacement mechanism in the lower crust: A forensic investigation of the Mafic Complex, Ivrea-Verbano Zone (Italy).
The meeting will take place in San Francisco (California) in 2019.