Another semester is coming to its term and we are proud to present the second online issue dedicated to Christmas and winter season in general (although we haven’t felt a lot of this winter yet around here). You will be able to discover anything from Christmas pop songs to poems, (not so) short stories, musings on what Christmas means from the other side of the globe to recommendations for your holiday reading, to cookie recipes and instructions how to make a gingerbread house.
Here is the complete list of the articles published in this issue:
- Interview: Juliette Loesch and Eugénie Ribeiro
- Of Her – Poems by Edgars Mezaraup
- Poems by Elvis Coimbra Gomes
- The Power of Fiction
- Humans of the English Department
- English Department Quiz
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Learning A New Language
- Building Your Very Own Gingerbread House
- Indie Author G. G. Atcheson
- A Paterian Charol
- The Forgotten Muse
- A Selection of Christmas Pop Songs
We hope this MUSE issue will help to entertain, instruct and inform you if ever you should get bored during the semester break.
But most of all, we wish you a very delightful, cozy and colorful Christmas and a Happy New Year!