Research Group of Cleo Bertelsmeier working on biological invasions, climate change, globalization, conservation, community ecology, macroecology, myrmecology
Recent Lab News
- What is the webbing clothes moth doing in your cupboard?Everything you wanted to know but didn’t dare to ask – sex, silk spinning… Read more: What is the webbing clothes moth doing in your cupboard?
- Giant land snails are highly invasive and can transmit zoonosesNevertheless they are popular pets in Switzerland and other European countries. Jérôme Gippet has… Read more: Giant land snails are highly invasive and can transmit zoonoses
- Where do invasive species come from?RTS radio show Point J, interviewing Cleo on invasive species: http://avisdexperts.ch/videos/view/16646
- Paper on global insect flows published in Diversity and DistributionsCongratulations to Gyda who published her PhD research in collaboration with Sébastien, Olivia, Cleo… Read more: Paper on global insect flows published in Diversity and Distributions
- Invasive red fire ants have established in EuropeCleo was talking about this highly invasive ant species on the Swiss radio show… Read more: Invasive red fire ants have established in Europe