The RISK group owns a large variety of the latest remote sensing devices. They are aimed at assessing gravitational movements and their risks in large and/or remote areas. Combined with traditional geological surveys, they help understanding naturalhazards and preparing risks and propagation scenarios.
Among the techniques and tools available in the RISK group, we can mention :
- Lidar devices from different brands (Optech, Leica, Riegl, Geoslam) and for several ranges of activity,
- Drones and software to process Sfm,
- Topcon GPS receivers and total stations,
- Thermal and hyperspectral cameras,
- Go pros, macro cameras
- ZSTM-3 Soil Sensor (ZATA)
- ZDM100 Disdrometer (ZATA)
The group also owns tools for conventional geological surveys such as :
- Penetrometers, augers, cissometers, ..
In the laboratory can also be conducted a variety of experiements. We indeed also have for instance a climatic chamber to simulate weathering impacts on rocs, shear stress machine,…
If you are interested in the use of one of those machines or techniques, feel free to contact us !