The latest genotype matrix for the Eilenberg-0 (Eil-0) x Loch Ness-0 (Lc-0) recombinant inbred line population can be downloaded as an .xlsx file here.
A root growth QTL gone astray is a germination QTL:
Amélia Amiguet-Vercher, Luca Santuari, Miguel Gonzalez-Guzman, Stephen Depuydt, Pedro L. Rodriguez and Christian S. Hardtke (2014): The IBO germination QTL encodes a phosphatase 2C-related variant with a non-synonymous amino acid change that interferes with abscisic acid signaling. New Phytologist, doi:10.1111/nph.13225.
Rodriguez-Villalon et al. out now in PNAS: “Molecular Genetic Framework for Protophloem Formation“, also made the cover of issue 31 (Vol. 111).
Christian’s talk at the Plant Diversity & Seed Heritage event organized by Swissnex San Francisco can now be viewed online. It starts at about 39 min. into the video (chapter 9) and is preceded by a highly educational talk about crop diversity and biotechnology by agricultural scientist Kent Bradford.
“Strigolactone Promotes Degradation of DWARF14, an α/β Hydrolase Essential for Strigolactone Signaling in Arabidopsis” by Pilar Cubas’ lab, includes data from a technical collaboration with us.
- IPFactory.py: this file is the pipeline for automated image processing and information extraction.
- halfdawn_function.R: this file contains the list of functions for image pre-processing in order to get the binary pictures.
- runGetBinarized.R: this file contains the call to the wrapper function *getBinImages* used inside the pipeline.
- postSeg_function.R: this file contains the list of functions for feature extraction and segmentation data processing (color circle map generation, incline angle calculation, etc.)
- runGetFeatures.R: this file contains the call to the wrapper function *getFeaturesOverall* used inside the pipeline.
- runSaveOverlayedImage.R: this file contains the call to the function *saveOverlayImage* used in the pipeline.
- ML_function.R: this file contains a collection of functions for the machine learning.