The Swiss Geocomputing Centre supports different national and international events, as educational seminars, scientific conferences, summer schools.
Here a list of the pastes and current events. Look at the material (such as lectures, abstracts, presentations) available for download for past events.
- Geocomputing coffee: informal get-together over lunchtime with people interested in or curious about the geocomputing thematic.
- Towards Geo-Data Science: extracting knowledge from heterogeneous geoenvironmental data – VIU Graduate Seminar, May 20 – 24, 2024, Venice, Italy.
- Journée romande de la géoinformation – Mardi 14 novembre 2023, SwissTech Convention Center, Campus EPFL.
- Machine Learning at UNIL: Poster presenations, first edition – June 8th, 2023, at UNIL.
- Highlighted Sessions at EGU 2023 – We actively participate to EGU General Assembly 2023. Here a list of highlighted sessions, co-organized by members of the Swiss Geocomputing Centre or by colleagues of our Faculty.
- ECTQG 2023 – The 23rd edition of the European Colloquium of Theoretical and Quantitative Geography took place in Braga, Portugal, between 13 and 17 September, 2023.
- Symposia in Geocomputing at SGM 2022 – November 18-20, 2022, 20th Swiss Geoscience Meeting (SGM), at UNIL.
- Geospatial analysis with ArcGIS : last novelties and applications – September 22, 2022, at UNIL. Download the presentations:
- “Professional applications of ArcGIS”, by Katia Valenza Lyons, Program Manager, Esri Suisse
- “ArcGIS and Artificial Intelligence”, by Cédric Despierre Corporon, Solution Architect, Esri Suisse
- “Watershed and river network analysis with GIS”, by Virginia Ruiz-Villanueva, Faculty of Geosciences and Environment
- “Archaeological surveys and GIS: contribution of ArcGIS Pro and 123 Survey”, by Chloé Chezeaux et Sylvian Fachard, Institute of Archeology and Classical Studies.