- MATLAB based for applications in geophysics
- Python based code, originally designed to emulate ice flow dynamics
MATLAB based for applications in geophysics
Author: Ludovic Raess
- M2Di2 (version 2 NEW ! – including HM2Di & TM2Di) – concise and efficient MATLAB 2D Stokes solver for linear and power law viscous flow, thermo-mechanical and hydro-mechanical coupling.
- M2Di – concise and efficient MATLAB 2D Stokes solver for linear and power law viscous flow.
- M2Dpt (Pseudo-transient solver HM & TM) – 2-D pseudo-transient routines, part of the M2Di software distribution.
- Gaussian Random Field Simulator (GRFS)– Gaussian random field model for parallel applications.
- FastICE (3D & 2D ice deformation models) – Thermomechanical ice deformation models.
Python based code, originally designed to emulate ice flow dynamics
Author: Guillaume Jouvet
- 2D to 2D Deep Learning Emulator – 2Dto2D-DLE is a Python code that builds and trains convolutional neural networks, which map multi-channels 2D gridded inputs to ouputs and capture spatial patterns from data.
- Instructed Glacier Model – IGM simulates the ice dynamics, surface mass balance, and its coupling through mass conservation to predict the evolution of glaciers, icefields, or ice sheets.
The QuickSampling (QS) multiple-point simulation method
Author: Mathieu Gravey