To export some of the results obtained during your last search, select the publications to be exported by using the “select all” button (1) or by checking each publication concerned (2).
If you wish to export the previously selected publications, choose “Export” from the “Act” menu.
If you want to export all the results found, choose “Export All”. The “Export All” choice is only available from myUnil.
Then choose the export format (1) and click on the “Export” button (2).
The available formats are:
- Endnote XML (to export your list of publications to Endnote)
- BibTex (to export your publications to citation management software)
- ORCID (to export your list of publications to ORCID).
To find out how to link your UNIL profile to Unisciences (and thus be able to export/import from ORCID), follow this link.
Pour importer le fichier Endnote XML créé dans Serval dans Endnote
- Go to the “File” menu and choose “Import”.
- In the “Import Options” list, select “Endnote Generated XML”. Depending on your version of Endnote, you must first click on “Options” to access it.