We research technology that can improve people’s lives
We focus on techniques that can help people adopt healthy behaviours (e.g. exercising, having quality time, meditating, etc.) and getting rid of negative behaviours (e.g., smoking, procrastinating essential tasks, etc.).
- Our Medium article on supporting collaboration in introductory programming classroomsWe are delighted to share our Medium blog post on our recently published paper at ACM CSCW 2023. The article presents ways to support novices’ programming learning in the social … Read more
- A research Blog about MediationBot for PrivacyWe’re excited to share our latest Medium blog on how MediationBot is changing the landscape of digital privacy. This article explores how this innovative chatbot mediator addresses multiparty privacy conflicts … Read more
- ReproducibiliTeaReproducibiliTea is a journal club that promotes open and reproducible research practices. The University of Lausanne is one of the institutions that participate in this initiative.
- A research paper accepted to ACM CHI 2023 ConferenceWe are delighted to announce that our paper “Changes in Research Ethics, Openness, and Transparency in Empirical Studies between CHI 2017 and CHI 2022” has been accepted for presentation at … Read more
- ACM SIGCHI Chapter Switzerland meetup ACM CHI Conference#SwissCHI in HamburgWith 25 accepted papers and more than 26 delegates at the ACM CHI Conference #CHI2023 in Hamburg, the ACM SwissCHI chapter was represented at the premier venue in Human-Computer Interaction. … Read more