Thanks to all participants for having joined us. We hoped you enjoyed the symposium
Many thanks to all speakers for the the time they gave us for presenting their research.
Thanks to our sponsors for their financial support
Lausanne Genomics Days 2022
The Lausanne Genomics Days is a 2-days international conference meant to share advances in genomics and their impact on biological research, applied to a wide range of topics.
LOCATION: Genopode building – UNIL – Dorigny (Map)
The organization committee is:
- Prof. Julia Santiago Cuellar, UNIL Department of Plant Molecular Biology
- Prof. Tanja Schwander, UNIL Department of Ecology and Evolution
- Prof. Sven Bergmann, UNIL Department of Computational Biology
- Prof. Philipp Engel, UNIL Department of Fundamental Microbiology
- Dr. Julien Marquis, UNIL Genomic Technologies Facility
- Corinne Dentan, Administrative assistant
Attending the symposium is worth 0.5 ECTS
Many thanks to our sponsors for their financial contribution to this event