Christine Legner is a Full Professor of Information Systems at the Faculty of Business and Economics (HEC), University of Lausanne. Previously, she has served as Chair of Enterprise Systems and Electronic Business at European Business School (Wiesbaden, Germany) and was visiting researcher at INSEAD (France). Dr. Legner received a post-doctoral qualification (Habilitation) and doctorate from the University of St. Gallen (Switzerland), an M.S. in Economics from Université Paris–Dauphine (France), and a Diploma in Industrial Engineering from the University of Karlsruhe (Germany).
Her research interests relate to business information systems, with a particular focus on the role of innovative information technologies as enablers for organizational change, both within enterprises and across their entire value network. She has practical and academic experience in designing information systems for global organizations and value chains. She has published more than 40 peer-reviewed articles in academic journals and conference proceedings on business networking, B2B integration, enterprise architecture management and service-oriented architectures. Her research has appeared in the Journal of Management Information Systems, the Journal of the AIS, the Journal of Strategic Information Systems, the International Journal of Technology Management, and Electronic Markets, among others.
Editorial Board Memberships:
- Business & Information Systems Engineering (Editorial Board Member)
- Electronic Markets (Editorial Board Member)
- European Journal of Information Systems (Associate Editor)
- German Academic Association for Business Research, IS Section / Wissenschaftliche Kommission Wirtschaftsinformatik (WKWI) im Verband der Hochschullehrer der Betriebswirtschaftslehre (VHB) (Spokesperson)
- Swiss Chapter of the AIS (Secretary)
Program Committees (Extract):
- International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS) – Associate editor 2014, 2015, Reviewer since 2010
- European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS) – Associate Editor 2014, 2015, 2016, Mentor for Doctoral Consortium 2014, Faculty Mentor for Junior Faculty Consortium 2016