Welcome to the BISA research lab
BISA stands for Business Information Systems & Architecture, a lab headed by Prof. Christine Legner, at the Faculty of Business and Economics (HEC) at University of Lausanne. Our research focuses on the implications of new technologies for businesses and the management of business & IS architecture. On this Website you will find more information about our team members and our current activities in research and education.
Competence Center Corporate Data Quality (CC CDQ)
We are academic partner of the Competence Center Corporate Data Quality (CC CDQ). CC CDQ is an expert community and research consortium that is researching, developing and testing solutions that advance corporate data management in the digital age. CC CDQ is being conducted between the Universities of Lausanne and St. Gallen and more than 15 renowned European companies (Beiersdorf, Bosch, Nestlé, SBB, Siemens etc.).
Read the HEC research blog to learn about the Data Excellence Model and CC CDQ.
Other current and former research activities include:
- “Open Data to Business – A Data App Store for the Discovery, Integration and Use of Open Data” – funded by InnoSuisse, in collaboration with Nestlé, SBB-CFF, Swisscom and CDQ AG
- “The Development of Personalized Health in Switzerland”- SINERGIA project, funded by SNSF, in collaboration with an interdisciplinary group of researchers based at different Swiss universities (University of Lausanne; University of Geneva; University of Neuchâtel)
- “Don’t Guess, Simulate! Understanding user preferences for cloud services” – funded by Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF).
- “Real-Time Sales Planning and Performance Management (SPPM) – A Collaborative Cloud Solution for Multi-Level Distribution Channels” – funded by the Commission of Technology and Innovation (CTI), in collaboration with proaxia consulting group
- “Mobile applications supporting individual routines” – collaboration with Medignition AG