Program 2018: Main Topics
- The scientist’s role in society : Training rats to save lives, Dr Lena Fiebig, Head of Tuberculosis @APOPO
- Career design
- The value of young professionals
- The diversity of professional pathways for the scientist
- Networking Forum & Company presentations
- Check the whole program here!
Five of our guests tell us how to develop your career:
Slavica Masina, project manager at UNIL
Carina Schey, Health Economist & Partner at Global Market Access Solutions, Trainer in Communication and presentations skills & Toastmaster Ambassador
Shékina Rochat, Manager of career counseling services for upper-secondary education, Canton of Vaud
Silvio Calderara, Medical Manager Bone at UCB
Stay tuned for the 2018 edition & join us!
|“[The people that have most influenced me are] the different people I met from the beginning of my PhD until today. Not only people from academia or from research, but especially the people with different functions in a company. Being curious, talking about the various jobs and career paths allowed me to be the actor of my career and it is always on-going today!” |
Clothilde Manzano, Strategic Marketing Manager, Ahlstrom-Munksjö
Hear her talk during the symposium Multiple career paths for the scientist – Matching profiles with positions & organizations