The board of governance and dissemination monitors and provides feedback to the project management regarding the investment of research funds by the principal investigators and partner researchers, their policies toward research collaborators, and their compliance with research ethics. Furthermore, this board advises the overall communication and dissemination strategy of the research network.
It is composed of:
- François Bussy, Vice Rector for “Research and International Relations”, UNIL.
- Fabien Ohl, Former Dean of the Faculty of Social and Political Sciences (SSP), UNIL.
- Brian Kleiner, Head of unit Data and Research Information Services (DARIS), Swiss Center of Expertise in the Social Sciences (FORS).
- Philippe Moreillon, former Vice Rector for “Research and International Relations”, UNIL.
- Nicky Le Feuvre, Vice Dean for “Relève académique et Egalité”, the Faculty of Social and Political Sciences (SSP), UNIL.