Program 2018: Main Topics
- The scientist’s role in society : Training rats to save lives, Dr Lena Fiebig, Head of Tuberculosis @APOPO
- Career design
- The value of young professionals
- The diversity of professional pathways for the scientist
- Networking Forum & Company presentations
- Check the whole program here!
Stay tuned for the 2018 edition & join us!
|“[The people that have most influenced me are] the different people I met from the beginning of my PhD until today. Not only people from academia or from research, but especially the people with different functions in a company. Being curious, talking about the various jobs and career paths allowed me to be the actor of my career and it is always on-going today!” |
Clothilde Manzano, Strategic Marketing Manager, Ahlstrom-Munksjö
Hear her talk during the symposium Multiple career paths for the scientist – Matching profiles with positions & organizations