During this COVID-19 pandemic, several papers came out of the laboratory and others were done by members of the laboratory who worked on COVID-19 in their spare time.
A thesis paper of Dr. Anthony Guihur came out in April:
- Cellular and Subcellular Compartmentation of the 2C-Methyl-D-Erythritol 4-Phosphate Pathway in the Madagascar Periwinkle
Several papers related to COVID-19 came out between April and September:
- SARS-CoV-2 and the Use of Chloroquine as an Antiviral Treatment
- COVID and the Renin-Angiotensin System: Are Hypertension or Its Treatments Deleterious?
- Effect of hydroxychloroquine with or without azithromycin on the mortality of COVID-19 patients: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Moderate Fever Cycles as a Potential Mechanism to Protect the Respiratory System in COVID-19 Patients