A questionnaire to get feedback on your distance learning
The Centre de Soutien à l’Enseignement (CSE) provides a short online questionnaire allowing you to get an input on your current teaching and to be able to make quick changes if necessary.
You can contact email@example.com to arrange for the questionnaire to be sent to your students, specifying :
- whether the suggested questionnaire is suitable for you or if you would like any adaptations,
- the title of your teaching,
- the date on which you would like us to send the questionnaire,
- the list of your students’ e-mail addresses!
All information is available here.
Agreement with COURSERA for free access to their MOOC catalogue
Within the framework of the existing partnership between COURSERA and UNIL in collaboration with Continuing Education UNIL-EPFL, we can benefit from free access to almost 4000 courses offered in the COURSERA catalogue until 31 July 2020.
As a teacher, you can choose to give access to one or more courses from the online catalogue that you consider useful to your students. To do so, simply send the references of the selected course(s) along with a list of your students’ email addresses to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The « Teaching » page has been redesigned.
The « Teach » page of unil.ch/coronavirus has been restructured into four main sections:
- Teaching online in emergency mode
- Portfolio of digital tools for teaching
- Evaluate online and remotely
- Coaching and training
Each section provides information and recommendations to support you during this particular time.
Five video tutorials available on ZOOM
After the adoption of ZOOM as a complementary solution to Webex for synchronous teaching activities, we offer five video tutorials about the main uses and applications of ZOOM, which complete the guide available since a few weeks under this link.
On the playlist of these tutorials :
1. Registration and connection to ZOOM
2. Propose or join meetings on ZOOM
3. Setting up audio and video sources in ZOOM
4. Secure your meeting in ZOOM
5. Managing the Chat and its participants in ZOOM
The playlist is available under this link.