PRACTICAL INFORMATION FOR COMPANIES
The 10th edition of the Career Networking Fair will be taking place on 9th November 2021 in virtual format.
This essential recruitment fair will offer 40 companies the opportunity to meet and discuss with more than 700 management and economics students over the course of a single day.
To reserve a stand at our recruitment fair, you will need to register your company at the cost of CHF 650. This includes:
- Your company’s logo and description on a dedicated page of our website
- One page in our brochure will be distributed via email to students a few days before the event
- Free access to the CV-Book, a database collecting the CVs of every student that registered to the Career Networking Fair
- Access to a GDPR compliant virtual event platform
- Presentation of your company and its logo
- Link to your company’s website and job offers (if relevant)
- Display of your virtual stand personalized by you
- Option for students to download:
- Video presentations of your company
- Brochures and documents in PDF format
- Meet the students via video and audio chat
- Option to present a webinar / live stream
- Meet the students via audio and video chat
- Option to receive the attendance statistics of your stand
Cancellation is possible until the end of August with no fees.
From the 1st September 2021 to the 9th November 2021, cancelling your presence to the fair will still be possible, but we will charge a cancellation fee equal to the registration fee (i.e. CHF 650.-).