Cluster 6 calls for Horizon Europe are top-down call: your proposal must solve a problem identified by the EU commission, achieve an ambitious and measurable goal within a set timeframe.
Major objective of Cluster 6
To advance knowledge, expand capacities and deliver innovative solutions to accelerate the transition towards the sustainable management of natural resources:
Deadline of 2022 calls
Single stage : 15 Feb 2022
Two stages: 15 Feb 2022 & 1/6 Sept 2022
See all open calls on Horizon Europe funding portail.
- Collaborative project with at least 3 member states (or associated countries)
Switzerland has now the status of a non-associated third country for the submission of project proposals in Horizon Europe. Swiss participants are eligible to participate as “associated partner”, provided that the conditions laid down in the Horizon Europe Regulation are met, along with any other conditions laid down in the specific call topic which may provide for limitations or restrictions in certain cases.
Check latest update on Swiss Participation on SERI website.
- SME are strongly encouraged to participate
- Mix and integration (academia, industry, policy makers, societal actors) are strongly encouraged.
Interested? Find partners!
A matchmaking tool is available until 27 January 2022 to help you find partners or join a consortium for the Cluster 6 2022 calls! Information and registration here !
Euresearch offers support for topic selection and proposal writing:
- Eligibility and Idea check
- Proposal Review (1 day full written report), on appointment to be taken in advance (i.e. from January 18th till February 8th)
- Support in partnering activities
- Applicants Training (how to write a successful proposal) – next session on December 9th
National Contact Point for Food, Agriculture & Climate email@example.com
Contact point UNIL: Anne-Emmanuelle de Crousaz