Be aware that there are SNCF strike days scheduled for June 12 and 13, 2018: SNCF strike schedule!
Coming to Lausanne
Different airlines from various European cities land at Geneva Airport, Zürich Airport and EuroAirport Basel Mulhouse Freiburg.
There are frequent trains from the three following airports to Lausanne :
- Geneva: 45mn, 28 CHF
- Zürich: 2h30, 77 CHF
- Basel: 2h30, 70.40 CHF
Train timetable : Timetable and shop CFF
- It is possible to reach Lausanne or Geneva by train, especially from France, Italy or Germany : Timetable and shop for international CFF tickets
- There are frequent trains from Geneva Gare Cornavin to Lausanne
- It is possible to reach Lausanne by bus, especially from France, Italy or Germany : Timetable and rates for bus tickets
- It is possible to reach Lausanne or Geneva by carpooling, especially from France, Italy or Germany :
Getting to the University
Click on the following link to discover the congress venue – – at the University of Lausanne : Congress venue
Subway from Lausanne or Renens
- From “Lausanne-Flon” or “Renens-Gare” stations, the “métro-ouest (M1)” travels to the University (10mn).
- http://www.taxiservices.ch/ – 0848 814 814