The deadline for communications’ submission has been extended to the 15th January 2018 !
Modifications of the instructions from the “Call for communications” :
- It is possible to be the first author of different communications.
- When you have tables and graphs in your communication, you must send your communication (Word format) by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and not upload it on the submission platform.
Precisions on the different steps to submit a symposium :
- If you are the person in charge of the symposium, you must send the summary of the symposium (summarizing all papers), which the model is available below (“Symposia submission template”), by email at the following address : email@example.com
- Personal communications, presented as part of the symposium, should be mentioned in the summary as a reference list (name of the first author and title of the communication)
- Then, each person participating in the symposium, including the person responsible for uploading the summary, will have to submit his personal communication on the web platform according to the template available below (“Communication submission template”).
- When submitting your personal communication, you will have to indicate in the “Title” tab, the title of your personal submission and, under “Title of the symposium”, the title of the symposium in which you participate (collective symposium).
Click on the following link to propose a communication : Call for communications
You can find, below, the instructions for communications submission as well as standard submission forms :
- Call for communications – Instructions
- Communication submission template
- Symposia submission template
- Communications submission deadline : 15th January 2018
- Feedback to the authors : 15th February 2018