- Alain Boillat : Dean of the Arts faculty, ordinary professor in Cinema History and Aesthetics, affiliated to the Cinematographic Studies Center at the University of Lausanne (UNIL).
- Danielle Chaperon : vice-chancellor, ordinary professor in French at the UNIL.
- Gianni Haver : Associate professor for the Social Sciences Institute, affiliated to the Sociology Laboratory (LABSO) and to the Centre d’histoire internationale et d’études politiques de la mondialisation (CHRIM) at the UNIL.
- Martine Hennard Dutheil : Associate professor for the English Department at the UNIL, former vice-dean of the Arts faculty between 2007 and 2010.
- Philippe Kaenel : Professor and researcher in Contemporary Art History, vice-director of the Center for Historical and Cultural Studies (SHC), IAWIS/AIERTI executive member.
- Olivier Lugon : Ordinary professor and president for the Cinema History and Aesthetics Section at the UNIL, director of the Cener for Historical and Cultural Studies (SHC).
- Isaac Pante : Professor and researcher in Language and Information Sciences, affiliated to the Laboratory in Digital Cultures and Humanities at the UNIL.
- Monika Salzbrunn : Professor, Research Institute for Social Sciences of Contemporary Religions (ISSRC) at the UNIL.
Eleventh International IAWIS/AIERTI Conference | University of Lausanne, Switzerland | 10-14 July 2017