The opening ceremony for our conference is in 3 days! On our side, this is the final rush and we can feel the pressure rising… What about you? In order to avoid any major oversight because of a panic attack, here is a final check-list that we made just for you!
- Did you book your hotel? Otherwise, check this page!
- Did you register and pay your fees? If not, don’t forget to take cash to do it once in Lausanne!
- For those who will present a paper: did you pay your IAWIS/AIERTI membership? Do it now by clicking here! And remember to take a USB key with your Powerpoint and a pdf version, just in case.
- You don’t know how to get to UNIL? Please consult our Useful page as well as this IMPORTANT article!
- Did you sign up for an excursion? You can find the complete program and schedule in a pdf version (see opposite). And for those who want to join, you can also register once in Lausanne (if there are some places left).
- Finally, don’t forget that the official opening ceremony will take place on Sunday 9th July, 5.30 pm, in the Palais de Rumine. Then, on Monday morning, rendez-vous at the Amphimax building, auditorium 351, at 10 am.
… So, is everything ok? Don’t hesitate to contact us if you lack some information! See you very soon!