I am a postdoc researcher at MySpace Lab. My current research focuses on the electrophysiological correlates of the peripersonal space representation. I use HD-EEG and virtual reality in different populations (heathy subjects, stroke patients suffering from hemispatial neglect) and in various conditions (emotional contexts, sleep, visuo-spatial trainings).
Before joining MySpace Lab, I worked as a postdoc researcher in Prof. Jason Mattingley’s Lab at the Queensland Brain Institute (Australia), thanks to an SNSF grant (“EarlyPostdoc.Mobility” fellowship, 2016-2018). My SNSF research project aimed to study the causal role of functional connectivity networks for visual perception by combining transcranial alternating current stimulation (tACS) and HD-EEG. I completed my PhD with Prof. Radek Ptak at the Cognitive Neurorehabilition Lab of the HUG, in Geneva. I worked also as clinical neuropsychologist (CHUV, HUG, Institution de Lavigny).
- Ptak, R., Schnider, A. and Fellrath, J. (2017). “The Dorsal Frontoparietal Network: A Core System for Emulated Action.” Trends Cognitive Science 21(8): 589-599.
- Fellrath, J., Mottaz, A., Schnider, A., Guggisberg, A. G. and Ptak, R. (2016). “Theta-band functional connectivity in the dorsal fronto-parietal network predicts goal-directed attention.” Neuropsychologia 92: 20-30.
- Pedrazzini, E., Fellrath, J., Theze, R. and Ptak, R. (2016). “Electrophysiological correlates of visual binding errors after bilateral parietal damage.” Neuroscience 337: 98-106.
- Fellrath, J. and Ptak, R. (2015). “The role of visual saliency for the allocation of attention: Evidence from spatial neglect and hemianopia.” Neuropsychologia 73: 70-81.
- Fellrath, J., Manuel, A. L. and Ptak, R. (2014). “Task relevance effects in electrophysiological brain activity: early, but not first.” Neuroimage 101: 68-75.
- Ptak, R. and Fellrath, J. (2014). “Exploring the world with Balint syndrome: biased bottom-up guidance of gaze by local saliency differences.” Experimental Brain Research 232(4): 1233-1240.
- Ptak, R. and Fellrath, J. (2013). “Spatial neglect and the neural coding of attentional priority.” Neuroscience and Biobehavioral Reviews 37(4): 705-722.
- Fellrath, J., Blanche-Durbec, V., Schnider, A., Jacquemoud, A. S. and Ptak, R. (2012). “Visual search in spatial neglect studied with a preview paradigm.” Frontiers in Human Neuroscience 6: 93.