- Metabolic, lipids, etc. Please contact us.
- Tissue lipid content (Folch method)
- Tissue glycogen content
MS-based Targeted Metabolomics
The MEF partners with a well-established company to propose turnkey solutions, including, potentially in the same mouse cohorts:
- In vivo metabolic analyses (cf. the Tests & Services section),
- Targeted metabolomics in biofluids and tissues.
The MEF can provide critical help to establish the study design according to the experimental question, conduct the study in mice, collect and ship samples. This will help minimize experimental variability and maximize both the significance of metabolomics data and integration of metabolic and metabolomic data.
State-of-the-art metabolomics measurements and data analysis tools will be provided by the company. Analyte coverage varies depending on the assay. A minimum of 30 samples is typically required. Analyte panels include:
- amino acids,
- biogenic amines,
- hexoses (total),
- Intermediates of energy metabolism,
- Fatty acids,
- Glycerophospholipids and sphingolipids,
- Phospholipids and ceramides,
- Bile acids,
- Steroid hormones,
- Oxidative status.
Please contact us for further information.