Here, you will find practical information you will need on the University campus. You can also download our English-French document in PDF. It contains all the information displayed below along with a timetable overview. For more detailed information, please refer to the compete Conference Programme. Be aware that you will also get a printed version of both documents at the conference.
Building Anthropole, 1st floor (main entrance is at 2nd floor)
Métro: M1 Station Unil-Dorigny/Unil-Chamberonne (www.t-l.ch). The station “Unil-Dorigny” has been renamed “Unil-Chamberonne”, so do not be confused if you hear/read these two names, it is actually the same metro station.
The whole conference will take place in this building
Wifi on the University Campus
Computer room: 2012 (printing available)
The registration desks are in the Anthropole building, 1st floor.
Monday 3th July from 4 to 6 pm
Tuesday 4th July from 9 am to 1.30 pm
4th to 7th July from 8:00 à 18:30 (at the registration desks, 1st floor)
Phone number: +4179 500 21 8
Eat and drink on the campus
- Anthropole (Conference Building)
– Cafétéria (1st floor, opening hours: 07:15- 17:15): sandwiches, salads, soft drinks (10 CHF)
– Epicentre Shop (1st floor, opening hours: 10:00 – 15:00): sandwiches, snacks,
soft drinks (10 CHF)
- Geopolis (7 minutes walk from the Conference Building)
– Cafétéria (1 st floor, opening hours: 07:30 – 17:00 : hot meals, vegetarian/healthy meals (12 CHF)
- Unithèque (4 minutes walk from the Conference Building)
– Student Canteen (1st floor on the left, opening hours: 11:30 – 14:30): hot meals (12 CHF)
– Brasserie (1st floor on the center, opening hours: 07:00 – 18:00): beers, fast food (8 CHF)
– Restaurant Da Nino (1st floor on the right, opening hours: 08:00 – 15:00 & 17:30-24:00):
Italian Restaurant (22 CHF)
More information on the restaurants
You can find more maps and plans here.