By paying the participation fee we reserve you a hotel room for five nights:
- Check-in: Monday 17 July.
- Check-out: Saturday 22 July.
Please let us know if your time of arrival or departure differ. If you want us to reserve a room for another night we can do so at extra costs.
Black Forest, Germany
Nearest Airport: EuroAirport Basel.
How to reach the hotel from the EuroAirport Basel?
- Take the FlixBus to Freiburg (Breisgau) Hbf.
- Then take the train to Titisee Bahnhof.
- Then take the local bus service (Bus 7257) to Saig Ochsen (departure every hour from 09:00 to 19:00).
- From the bus stop it’s a ten minutes walk to the hotel.
We’ll offer a pick-up service from Titisee train station to the hotel on Monday 17 July at 14:50, 15:50, 16:50, 17:50.
Saturday schedule for the local bus (every hour from 10:43-18:43).
Train and Bus Tickets
What the Fee Covers
- Accommodation for five nights in single room with private bath room,
- Lunch (incl. water),
- Dinner (incl. water),
- Coffee, tea, and snacks during coffee breaks.
Everything else you have to pay cash in euros – no credit or debit cards are accepted by the hotel. There is no ATM nearby! So please get some cash from the airport or your home country.