We propose to organize a retrospective HKT photo exhibition online. Why?
- While digital cameras are widespread, they mostly document the past ca. 2 decades
- We would like to archive some “older” pictures
- People have likely paid more attention when taking photos with analog cameras
- Photos may contain information useful for science or fieldwork
Our goal is to collect good quality, pre-digital era photos from the HKT area. They do not necessarily have to contain science, photos of simple landscapes or memorable encounters are good.
A few criteria for selecting your pictures before sending:
- taken before the year 2000 with an analog camera
- scanned size is at least 800*600 pixels
- maximum 3 photos per person
- you agree to your photos being displayed online, or in print during the conference
- please specify whether your name, title and year of the photo should be displayed
We will perform a basic selection only, without any image processing, and then display the photos online. The weblink will appear here.