- 5:30 pm: Welcome and doors open in Auditorium Erna Hamburger (Amphimax). Guests will be able to enter the auditorium starting at 5:30 pm.
- 5:30 pm-6:00 pm: Meeting point for all graduates in Anthropos Café (Amphipôle) no later than 6:00 pm to receive the academic attire, loaned for the occasion by HEC Lausanne and prepare for the group procession into the auditorium scheduled for 6:30 pm. Please take into account that we do not have any cloakroom service and that your coats and personal belongings must be given to your guests.
- 6:30 pm: Graduate procession with music
- 6:30 pm – about 8:30 pm: Graduation ceremony
- From 8:30 pm: Cocktail Reception
- 9:30 pm: End of the event
Author: Myriam Bango
Erna Hamburger Auditorium, Room 350-351, Amphimax Building, Sorge, University of Lausanne.
Parking information (Amphimax Building)
The number of parking places is limited and “pay only”. Please note that to date, only cash payment is possible (cards are not accepted). GPS address of the parking, please search: Route de la Sorge, 1024 Ecublens.