Meet members of the NORMDECS research group at the following events:
- 3rd International Symposium on Sino Swiss Evidence Science, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China, 25th June to 27th June, 2018.
- Colloquium Interlabo GERN, ‘Understanding the operational, strategic and political implications of forensic DNA-results of the Be-Gen research project’, The Be-Gen project (part of the BRAIN programme, Belgian Research Action through Interdisciplinary Networks), Brussels, Belgium, 2nd March 2018.
- Impression, Pattern and Trace Evidence Symposium (IPTES 2018), Panel discussion ‘Statistical approaches to forensic interpretation’, National Institute of Justice (Forensic Technology Center of Excellence, RTI International), Airlington, Virginia, 24th January 2018.
- 18th Annual National Prosecutors’ Conference, Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions, Dublin Castle Conference Centre, 25th November 2017.
- 10th International Conference on Forensic Inference and Statistics, South Dakota State University, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Minneapolis, Minnesota, 5th September to 8th September 2017.
- 6th International Conference on Evidence Law and Forensic Science 2017 (ICELFS), University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland, 14th August to 16th August 2017.
- Statistics4@Florence, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni “Giuseppe Parenti” (DISIA), Università degli Studi di Firenze (UniFI), Florence, Italy, July 3rd to 5th 2017.
- Evidence & Decision Making in the Law — Theoretical, Computational and Empirical Approaches, ICAIL 2017 Workshop (The 16th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Law), King’s College London, June 16th 2017.
- 2nd International Symposium on Sino Swiss Evidence Science, University of Lausanne, Switzerland, 6th to 9th September 2016.
- 74th Annual General Meeting of the American Society of Questioned Document Examiners, ‘The Changing Landscape of Forensic Document Examination: Toward an Empirical Future’, Hilton Pensacola Beach, Pensacola Beach, Florida, 20th to 25th August, 2016.
- The nature of questions arising in court that can be addressed via probability and statistical methods (Workshop), Isaac Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Cambridge (UK), 30th August 2016 to 2nd September 2016.
- NordStat 2016, The 26th Nordic Conference in Mathematical Statistics (Biennial conference organized by the Nordic statistical societies), University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark, 27th to 30th June 2016.
- Workshop on Theory and Implementation of Numerical Likelihood Ratio Methods, Netherlands Forensic Institute, The Hague, Netherlands, 23rd to 24th May 2016.
- DFRWS Europe 2016, 3rd Annual Digital Forensics Research Conference, University of Lausanne, Switzerland, 29th March to 1st April 2016 [url].