The programme with list of papers, presenting authors and discussants has been posted
Full presentations by students/early career researchers will be 25 minutes. Discussants should respond using up a maximum of 15 minutes leaving a further 15 minutes for general audience participation. The objective of the discussion being to provide constructive feedback to improve the article and identify possible issues to address or future avenues of research.
A suggested approach for discussants would be:
– Briefly summarise and interpret their reading of the article.
– Indicate the strengths and potential of the research as well as its limitations.
– Raise specific queries or issues they would appreciate clarification from the author(s).
– Propose discussion points about the possibilities to address the main limitations of the research.
– Suggest topics for general discussion regarding the methods, subject, importance of key research questions and policy implications.